Tuesday, January 3, 2012

gratitude



Thank you for saying those words to me. It was just plainly "you look bored..." and when I said that I didn't know how to play, he said "I'll teach you". But it was such a special moment. No one would ever say that to me. Each time I sat in the corner, everyone would just walk past without giving a dam about me. Maybe I just don't fit in with them, but it would be good if they acknowledged my existence. Who am I kidding? I barely remember any time when anyone did anything like that. So when he said that to me last night twice - once at dinner and once at pool, I felt somewhat better. I feel so stupid and silly to think this way, but it's probably the most any guy has made me feel. I've only met him twice or thrice, and yet he managed to try to make conversation with me and acknowledged me as a human. Hahaha, yeah, no stranger has ever done that - not even some of the people I have known for 5+ years. It's sad to know...but happy that someone managed to do that. Thank you, thank you very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment