Wednesday, June 22, 2011

nobody



Let's just say that we will never really know each other. When I read other people's blog, they always tend to speak about how everyone seems so connected with each other whilst they feel left out. It's funny because we are such good actors. I know for a fact that no one in our group has always felt connected. At least once, they would have felt left out and disconnected. To be honest, that feeling is horrible. I've had my time. I was really really depressed. But now that I've been through it all, I've come to learn that it doesn't really matter anymore. What is the point of trying hard to fit in? The more you try, the more damaged you will become. And I'd rather feel disconnected than be hurt over and over again. I mean, what's the point of trying? The more you try, the more disappointed you will be. For now, I'll just take things naturally. No hard feelings about anything.

Received my report yesterday. Although there were a few tiny disappointments, overall I am really happy about my report. But when I showed my parents, there wasn't much of a reaction. But for once, I really want them to show me a smile when they read my report. For once, I want them to say that they're proud. For once, I would want a reaction. But each time it's the same. Why? I work hard because I want them to feel happy and proud of me....but never...why? Why is it so hard? Oh well, it's not like as if anyone was ever proud of me before. Maybe I should learn to get used to that fact.

No comments:

Post a Comment