Saturday, May 14, 2011

not just me


Hurts knowing you’re not first priority in a friend’s life, after you’ve discovered both of you were the foundations of each others life. Their significant other is a whole new level of importance compared to you. Guess I was never needed as much as you claimed…


During exam period, I remembered having a little conversation with Linh whilst waiting for the others to finish their exam. She told me how all she wanted was a friendship that was like those on dramas. The friendship which one friend would just call the other at 3 in the morning to talk to her. I tried telling her. I tried telling her why I gave up on building a friendship like that. I tried telling her how tired and how hurt I was. But she answered "why would you think that"..."so what if she went out with him?"...I guess no one really understands. But at least I find it comforting that I'm not the only one that felt that way and someone out there understands that feeling. And how painful it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment