Thursday, July 5, 2012

longer



I haven't been posting here for a while because I thought that maybe I could ... not have to feel these emotions anymore. I thought that...I was okay. I thought that I was happy.

I'm doing a good job. I think I'm happy. I just have to get through this. A few more weeks. Just a little while and it'd all be over. I can leave this place and maybe I'd probably be happy. I'm not going to let anything interfere. I'm going to get through this. I'm going to be strong. I'm going to. I have to. Just please...please let me survive all this. I'm not going to break. I'm not going to show anymore. I'm not going to give up. I'm going to get through this. Stay strong Connie! You're stronger than this. You're not weak. Just hang in there a little longer. Just a little longer and all this will be over. Just a little longer and there would be light for you again. It would get better after this. Everything will get better. Stay strong!

No comments:

Post a Comment