Tuesday, March 27, 2012

"If I die young"

"If I die young" - 27/03
It hasn’t gone away. The pain and guilt when I see you upset. As much as I want to be cruel and completely disregard it…I can’t. It’s now my responsibility. It’s only right for me to suffer as much as you suffer because at the end of the day…I’m the one who caused you to suffer.

It pains me to see that your smile has been taken away from you. I wish we can be the same old friends we used to be…and not ruined by this. I really wish we could. I miss your derpy laughs. I hate your cold tone of voice. I took away your happy aura…and I regret it more than ever. My amazing person of 2011…please get well soon :S

For a split second, I thought she was talking about me. For a split second, I hoped she was talking to me. But of course, she did not come to care about my damaged emotions. I still thought to myself though - why can't you say those words to me like you do for this person?

No comments:

Post a Comment